Self-supporting air-termination rod - height 10 m and 11 m
The new self-supporting air-termination rods (height of 10.0 m / 11.0 m) with a compact design supplement our product portfolio of self-supporting air-termination masts. The air-termination rods are dimensioned based on Eurocode.
The new air-termination rods have the following advantages:
- Increased stability thanks to six-legged stand and thus reduced weight on the roof
- Lower space requirements (2900 x 2590 mm) than tripod (Part No. 105 912) (4920 x 5640 mm)
- New continuous compensation of roof inclinations up to 10° thanks to ball bearing mounted adapter
- New telescopic square braces are easy to install
- Folded six-legged stand facilitates transport (total length of 2500 mm)
- Thanks to the use of aluminium, the air-termination rod has a lower weight than air-termination rods made of alternative materials (e.g. stainless steel)
Easy transport due to fold-out mechanism, increased stability, low space requirements.
New compensation of roof inclinations up to 10° thanks to ball bearing mounted adapter.