We develop overall concepts for isolated and conventional air-termination systems of complex installations in line with the IEC 62305 standard including drawings, mounting details, bills of material, specification texts (tender texts), concept descriptions and material offers. To develop a professional concept, we need some information. Therefore, we will ask you to fill in a project datasheet before we submit an offer.
Isolated air-termination systems
- Offer for the concept development including detailed engineering and cost-optimised design
- General drawings of the lightning protection system (CAD)
- Detailed mounting drawings of the air-termination systems (CAD)
- Calculation of separation distances according to IEC 62305
- Bills of material (material offer, if any)
- Description of the lightning protection concept
- On-site inspection (according to prior agreement)
- Selected class of LPS of the object
- Earth-termination system of the object
- Drawings (if any)
- Ex zone plans (for system located in a hazardous area)
- Information on the wind load (wind speed, building height above sea level)
Our sample concept provides more detailed information.