DEHNgap C S
N-PE surge arrester
- Specifically designed for use in 3+1 and 1+1 configurations of TT systems acc. to IEC 60364-5-53 between neutral conductor N and protective conductor PE
- High discharge capacity
- Two-part surge arrester consisting of a base part and a pluggable spark-gap-based protection module
- Energy coordination with other arresters of the Red/Line product family
- Operating state / fault indication by green / red indicator flag in the inspection window
- With remote signalling contact for monitoring device
- Easy replacement of protection modules without tools due to module locking system with module release button
- Vibration and shock-tested according to EN 60068-2
DEHNgap C S FM: With remote signalling contact for monitoring device (floating changeover contact)
With their modern Red/Line design, DEHNgap C S surge arresters have exactly the same easy-to-use safety features as the DEHNguard S devices. The unique module locking system combines the spark-gap-based protection module and the base part to form a powerful unit. Neither vibration during transport nor the enormous forces of discharge can loosen this connection. Nevertheless, the protection modules can be easily replaced without tools by simply pressing the easy-to-use module release button of the protection module. The mechanical coding of the protection module and base part guards against installing an incorrect module.
Safety of DEHNgap C S surge arresters is increased by monitoring the arrester temperature and an integrated disconnector connected in series with the surge arrester.
The green and red indicator flags show the operating state of DEHNgap C S surge arresters.
Apart from this standard visual indication, DEHNgap C S ... FM features a three-pole remote signalling terminal. As the remote signalling contact is designed as a floating changeover contact, the remote signal can, depending on the circuit concept, be used as a make or break contact. The N-PE surge arresters of type DEHNgap C S incorporate multifunctional terminals for connecting conductors and busbars, allowing easy wiring with other DIN rail mounted devices. Thus, a variety of applications can be easily connected in series according to IEC 60364-5-53 for optimal protection.