Coordinated Lightning Current Arrester
- Encapsulated RADAX Flow spark gap with high follow current limitation
- No tripping of 32 A gG fuses up to short-circuit currents of 50 kArms
- High lightning current discharge capacity
- Directly coordinated with DEHNguard ... and V(A) NH ... surge protective devices without additional cable length
- NH00 design
- Low voltage protection level
DEHNbloc Maxi arresters provide the patented encapsulated creepage discharge spark gap and RADAX Flow follow current limitation. This means that special safety distances from busbars or other equipment are not required and backup fuses are not tripped due to the lacking selectivity between the protective device and any overcurrent protection system, thus ensuring maximum system availability.
DEHNbloc Maxi NH00 255 was specifically designed for industrial distribution boards and supply systems and allows compact and space-saving installation in NH00 fuse holders or disconnectors depending on the particular system.