Protection Module for DEHNbloc modular
Spark-Gap-Based Protection Module
- High discharge capacity due to powerful creepage discharge spark gap
- Maximum system availability due to RADAX Flow follow current limitation
- Easy replacement of protection modules without tools due to module locking system with module release button
- Operating state / fault indication by green / red indicator flag in the inspection window
- The plug-in protection module can be replaced without the need to de-energise and removing the vertical cover
The spark gap monitoring system and the operating state / fault indicator are also housed in the protection module.
Every protection module is mechanically coded to ensure against installing an incorrect replacement module.
As with all modular protective devices, protection modules can be easily replaced without tools by simply pressing the module release button.
Avoid additional, short-notice and unplanned maintenance jobs.
In multipole protective circuits, we recommend replacing the complete set of protection modules when one module fails.